Originally Posted By: Lou_Para
To all the posters who got in on the JFK discussions,let me say thanks. I knew that because of the 50th anniversary we would probably see a lot of activity, vastly differing viewpoints,and some interesting perspectives.This was one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had since I joined this Forum.
As always,so many rose to the occasion and made for a great time.
Allow me to pass on two of the sources that I have made great use of in shaping my opinion of what happened on that momentous day.
For the record,I am a Lone Gunman advocate. I say that not to stir anything up,but to make an honest disclosure and provide some info that helped me to come to that conclusion.

First is http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
There is a lot of info on here and it will keep you busy for a while,but it's free,and is a great jumping off point.

Second is the book "Reclaiming History" by Vincent Bugliosi
This is a 1600 page book that documents the most exhaustive,well researched look into the assassination itself as well as a multitude of collateral topics,and discussions of alternate theories.
It was costly when it came out,but you can get it at pretty much any discount book source.
The bright side is if you feel it is complete BS,you can always hollow the book out and use it as a spare bedroom.(OK it's not THAT big,but it is fairly hefty).
I don't claim that either of these is the undeniable,chiseled in stone truth,but they certainly have a place in any serious inquiry,regardless of one's stance.
Anyway,I'll leave you with these two suggestions,and retire from any more posts on the assassination.
Once again,thanks to everyone for a great posting give-and-take.

Another Final Word

http://www.ctka.net/reclaim.html

Colin Sullivan: "What Freud said about the Irish is: We're the only people who are impervious to psychoanalysis."

Cincotti said: "They don't have the scruples that we have." Zannino agreed. "You know how I knew they weren't Italiano? When they bombed the fucking house. We don't do that."