Originally Posted By: scarfacetm
Originally Posted By: klydon1
Originally Posted By: scarfacetm
Originally Posted By: MaryCas
States that curse the most!
1. Ohio
2. Maryland
3. NEW JERSEY

If I lived in Ohio I would curse a lot too. Maryland; all those government workers. New Jersey because we like to!
I love how it says that Mass was one of the goody two shoes cities least likely to curse, that's such a load of crap, anyone who's been here for more than 10 minutes knows that.

They're wicked nasty, but Ohioans are downright potty mouths, but Mig and goombah, our board buddies of the buckeye state, are among the cleanest , friendliest members here.ac
Oh everywhere has their potty mouths, i just found it funny where it says we rarely swear, yet people i know from out of state even have said "they clearly never have been to mass" when they saw that....clearly they never listened to a masshole drive or play games.

I lived in Mass for three years while attending law school. The Mass. students (and some others) found it amusing and would often comment about how many of the NJ and NY students seemed to insert a version of the F-word in almost every sentence. I had two roomies from MA,one from NJ and one from NY, and when the NY roomie would say something like, "I f***in can't believe that f***in Professor P f***ed me over in the F***in class cause I didn't f***in remember the f***in case..." the two guys from Worcester and Springfield would laugh hysterically.