Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
I don't think he will file in line with a crew of crack heads frankmazola. He would probably be semi retired or work in slightly lower capacity then he does now as acting boss.

If Ligambi really wanted it he could be official boss. I'm sure the scarfo guys like Grande and Narducci would back him. Obviously I don't know if how tight he is with them but I;m sure they go back a long way.

Let's face it if he beat the rap and declare's himself boss, put Chang and Mazzone as UB and Consig, Grande, Licata, Lancelotti, Sal Mazzone and Lou Fazzini as captains, who's going to argue? Philly haven't produced any real heavy hitters in the last two decades.
why would you say Fazzini would be a captain, he's gonna be in jail for the next 5 years and hes Licatas protege,he will probably take over the north jersey crew one day.

Scoops is only acting capo isn't he?

Scoops has been the capo up there for years. Who would he be 'acting' for? That crew is small and barely active. Scoops is the one who makes the most money up there. He is the Newark capo for Philly.

"Three can keep a secret..if two are dead."
Calogero Minacore