Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: ChiTown

lol now you call it a "squabble" what happened to calling it a "beef" like you did last week? No more Salt Lake City street slang? lol

How many people on this forum do you estimate actually care what you do and don't agree with? I'm trying to get a sense of just how important you think you really are...

No, you're simply still butt-hurt because I pegged you for the bullshitter you've always been a long time ago. And you just can't let it go. Which is why you keep bringing up my name, Utah, and other personal things that have nothing to do with the subject at hand. In fact, you're simply hijacking another thread like you did not long ago. Notice how you didn't even reply to the Carparelli issue. You really don't care about that. Just taking shots at me.

The mods need to do everyone here a favor and send you and cookcounty packing. You Chicago posters continue to live up to the reputation of being the biggest pains in the asses on these forums.

lol look at you going to the moderators...teacher, teacher!

Not sure that favors to you are favors to everyone as you enjoy declaring. I think the real favors to those on this forums are things like these--a photo of Albie Vena who most (including you Jared) have never seen in their life.