theres a couple of different "schools of thought" about who is the current Patriarca boss. one is that after Manocchio steppped down in 2009, Limone steeped up and became the new boss. but because of restrictions there were so many people that Limone couldnt meet with, that he had to make Dinunzio acting boss.

what some others(and my self) believe is that Dinunzio is acting boss and that right now there is no official Boss for New England. a couple of years ago, Anthony Dinunzio was recorded by Nicky Skins saying that even if he has to go prison he will remain boss "no matter what". Now would a guy who was just acting as Limones guy on the street really say something like that to the guy there representing the Gambinos? I'm not so sure.

But to think that Limone isnt involved in OC anymore just bc of all the time he did and the millions he won from the govt, simply isnt true seeing that he was charged with Gambling in Loansharking back in 2010 where he admitted guilt but avoided jail time.

thats all just my opinion.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort