Power? Luciano. Influence? Luciano. Wealth? Genovese.

In Luciano's early life right before the Castellammarese war and up to about the 1950's, Luciano had more wealth then Genovese.
When Lucky went to prison and was deported he had to rely on those that were loyal to him in the states to get his money. Genovese fled to Italy to avoid a murder rap, but was still able to setup networks, most notable the narcotics, not to mention he made sure he got his share of the cash. When Lucky went to Italy, he was low on funds from the states, and decided to reopen the narcotic networks that Genovese had setup before Genovese was sent back to the states. Genovese used Luciano's name to set these networks up, so Lucky figured he would make sure they were his, until bosses back in the states were growing angry with Lucky as his involvement was bringing in a lot of heat from law enforcement to which Luciano complied and stopped. When Costello was removed as boss the money really stopped reaching Luciano. Once Genovese reached the top spot, the money was rolling in as the family had ventured into other rackets that became a cash cow for the mob during the late 1950's to the early 70's. The Capo's made sure Genovese got his cut as he was only sentence to 15 years in 1959. But Genovese could never shake the shadow that Lucky put over the family, which is what Genovese tried to do at Appalachin, and the rest is history.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green