There weren't any young made guys indicted in Family Secrets unless Nick Ferriola was made. I was just thinking the reason that the guy from Itasca who was indicted isn't getting the same press as Family Secrets is because he was pretty under the radar until recently and the press aren't as interested unless a DiFrozo or D'Amico was indicted with him. Although Solly D was mentioned in the article that he paid him $10 to rough someone up. This old guys are nuts, Solly D did 16 years and probably has enough money to never work a day for the rest of his life but he still fools around with this stuff. I have to hand it to DiFronzo, he's smart enough to keep away from this minor league stuff like beating up a deadbeat over some debt. That's why the feds won't indict DiFronzo. I know a lot of these old timers go back to the old "Your in it for life" but come on, does anyone have any fear of the Outfit these days? They are a shadow of there former self. You think Frank Calabrese Jr. would be doing a book signing at Borders in 1976? He would be MIA in a trunk somewhere in Chinatown. I know how everyone talks about how crazy Albie Vena is but is he crazy enough to kill someone over an outstanding loan and go to jail because they have his DNA at the crime scene. The only reason Alby got off on the murder charge in the early 90's is because the court system was still corruptible back then. They had a lot of evidence to convict him of the slaying Sam Taglia but suprise suprise, not guilty. He tried to run over a Chicago Cop when they came to arrest him for the murder and he served no time. It was a total joke back then. Solly D did 16 years without peeping a word which is a rare thing these days. He better hope this Paul guy doesn't try cutting a deal. He sounds like the typical moron outfit soldier who claims this is the life he chose but when your facing 10 years in jail with a bunch of lowlife blacks and mexicans who will not think twice of stabbing you because your white you tend to look at things differently.