Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Yeah plus theodore persico was released a couple of weeks ago so no doubt he will be running things for carmine persico , Andy mush Russo is still in prison and Thomas farase was acting consigliere replacing the recently deceased richard fusco . The lucchese family r in good shape with there administration whole , plus experienced captains being released in the next couple of years , it will be interesting to c how George zappola and goggles conte get on wen there released . Zappola and frank lastorino were jailed in part fir a plot to kill now official boss Steven crea , lastorino has been released and is still around so maybe a peace agreement has been reached
Russo was released back in June. ya we will see if persico gets back his captain status or if hes bumped up to some kind of administration position, either way, being a perisco if he decideds to jump back in, he will probably play a key role.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort