Originally Posted By: domwoods74
The gambinos have an official boss and underboss in dominic cefalu and frank Cali , the consigliere was Jo Jo corozzo before he went to prison so bobby vernace took over as consigliere . Unless Jo Jo corrozo has resumed his role they don't have an official consigliere. The Genovese family have a boss I believe is Barney bellomo , but not sure if he is the official boss , I know Daniel Leo was acting boss , they don't have an official underboss because Benny eggs has retired due to his age and illness , they do have an official consigliere, quiet dom cirillo , the colombos r in a mess and the bonnanos official boss Michael mancuso is in prison till 2019 . The lucchese r the only family to have an official administration on the street
the last official genovese consigliere was Jimmy Ida(doing life in prison), and no one has replaced him. Cirillo was the acting boss until he got indicted in 2005 and since he got out in 2008 its been said hes a high ranking member and possibly being on some type of ruling panel, but im pretty sure him being consigliere is wiki BS. And IF the luccheses dont have an underboss(not saying they do or don't) then they dont have any more of an intact administration then any of the other families besides the Bonnanos who only has Difiore on the street acting for Mancuso. even the Colombos have acting boss andy russo and acting under Donnie shacks.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort