Originally Posted By: olivant

I second this recommendation. Bugliosi's work refutes all of the conspiracy theories. I also recommend Gerald Posner's Case Closed.

I don´t mean to be a jerk but....I fully agree with this quote:

"The number of authors both pro and anti-conspiracy whose books upon scrutiny reveal inconsistencies puzzles me. The majority of these books have been pro-conspiracy and often sensational to boost sales. The writer will usually select testimony, recollections, interviews, evidence and research that supports his or her thesis. Un-named sources provide important clues. There is a tendency to cross cite each others work. Now we have Gerald Posner's Case Closed that unmasks some of the duplicity but unfortunately does so by using the same conventions."

http://dperry1943.com/closed.html

It´s a jungle out there with both pro conspiracy and anti conspiracy thesis books. I can´t help to think that some of these books may have been written based on misleading facts, deliberately planted, just to confuse the public/hide the truth. It´s sad that after 50 years of "debating", we still don´t know for sure why the president was killed and who did it.

RIP John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Last edited by HairyKnuckles; 11/24/13 06:43 AM.

[Linked Image]