Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
Neither are there any prove of Oswald being a communist/marxist/stalinist (whatever)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gViQ1jByU0&t=0m14s

Again (this has happened before) you are taking a quote out of context. And you are doing this on purpose it seems, you fucking sneaker. I was talking about Oswald´s KGB files. This is what I said: "Just like Lou Para says, there´s absolutely no prove of Oswald being a KGB agent. Neither are there any prove of Oswald being a communist/marxist/stalinist (whatever) in his KGB files handed to Clinton by Yeltsin."

Him talking about being a marxist doesn´t mean a shit. Has it ever occurred to you that LHO may have worked for the CIA/or another right wing group with a task of trying to infiltrate pro Castro groups? LHO was a right winger, assaigned to that Banister/Ferrie gruop who trained Cuban exiles for military combat. Otherwise, why would he had been at that camp mentioned earlier in this thread?

LHO´s CIA files are classified and will never be open for public view. You need to ask yourself why? I doubt it´s because he was a self proclaimed marxist, a lone nutter, the lone assassin of JFK or whatever the CIA wants the public to believe he was.

[Linked Image]