Originally Posted By: LuanKuci
Originally Posted By: FrankMazola
I think they should go back to Zips. Zips. And more Zips.

Are we so sure that they wanna come here to begin with?
Are we so sure that American families have enough freedom/power to have zips "shipped" here by command?

If they could they would.

Like PB noted, you can't ship them in boxes you know...

Zips/Italians are moving to more suitable places like Spain, Central and Northern Europe, Canada, etc.. where laws are weaker and authorities have almost no clue of what's going on.

Why moving to a place that has though OC laws, ever more so than Italy sometimes?

That's another point I was going to make, LK. But I didn't want to piss off the "America, love it or leave it" crowd. Because the truth is, the shine is off America's apple for a lot of Europeans today. And just for the record, as an American I do feel bad about that. But it doesn't make it any less true.

I mean, the first time I went to Italy was in 1971. I was twelve years old, and all my cousins could talk about was living in America some day. And when we visit now, they just don't put America on that type of pedestal anymore. I mean, why cross an ocean just to be broke and unemployed when you can stay in the country of your birth and do the same thing?

And you're spot on about Italians heading for Spain and Germany now. It's a shorter trip and they see the opportunities are often bettr for them. Just my two cents, though smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.