I´m not familiar with these other cases so I can´t comment on them. But if you read the case of the Blocks, "... the Blocks were expelled from the U.S.S.R.(39) Morris Block was charged with acts of hooliganism and Mollie Block was charged with handling out anti-Soviet propaganda to foreign students at the Polytechnic Institute.(40) They departed from the U.S.S.R. to the United States on July 11, 1964. (41)" The Blocks sounds like they were truely convinced communists, don´t they? To me, many of these cases smells like CIA plants, part of a top secret CIA project.

Originally Posted By: BigRed

It wasn't thru George De Mohrenschildt's contacts that Oswald got the job at the Book Depository. He got Oswald another job prior to that at a photographic company.

Also I think you are overstating de Mohrenschildt's anti-Communist credentials. He actually did business in oil with the Yugoslavian government for example. Don't get me wrong, he wasn't pro-Soviet or anything, he would be debriefed by the CIA whenever he went overseas afterall but I think he was the kind of aristocratic playboy who wouldn't care if some semi-educated hillbilly he made friends with had some lunatic beliefs.

Yeah, De Mohrenschildt was a true samaritan. A man of the people. rolleyes

In this same thread, a clip from youtube was posted. In the clip, a photo was shown of Oswald and David Ferrie together at a Cuban refugee training camp. It´s been deleted since, but I´ve seen the photo and I´m sure many others as well have seen it. The Cubans at that training camp were no lefties...far from it. What was Oswald doing there, IF he was a communist???

Last edited by HairyKnuckles; 11/23/13 09:04 AM.

[Linked Image]