Originally Posted By: NightOwl
Uncle Joe and George Borgeri were acquitted today after new counsel A. Saul Cohen Dropped his pants and sucked the judges dick!!!
Originally Posted By: NightOwl
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Guys I agree completely but I'm just telling you, he is going to go insane with rage if he sees this. I was so shocked when I saw them I was going to bring it to his attention (not a brag), but I honestly don't wanna deal with the backlash. To call this guy fired up is an understatement, the pics should probably be removed. I have nothing to do with this, just bringing it to someone's attention the pics of his family should be removed.

I agree with you Mikey...i was going to say something about it yesterday but didn't because people will say i did the same thing.

But it was a mistake on my part posting the ones i did and i really think it's a mistake now to post any family shots and especially the ones with any kids.

GIANCARLO/KEVLAR YOUR A FUCKING COWARD PIECE OF SHIT YOU FUCKING FAT PIG HOW MANY BAGS OF CHIPS YOU EAT TODAY WHEN LOOKING UP PEOPLES PHONE RECORDS AND JERKING OFF YOUR LITTLE 2" DICK

The return of Dicknose!!...again lol