Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Cool...thanks Lou.

I tell you this stuff gets confusing trying to seperate the true facts from stuff that has been repeated so often people think it is a fact when it really isn't.

Every time one theory gets shot down these guys come up with another one. It's a real cottage industry with some of these so called assassination experts.
It can be really overwhelming trying to sort out the huge volume of info about the assassination. In the Information Age there is more than enough info available for an objective person to decide the most credible scenario. The key for me has been EVIDENCE ,but this is where it gets crazy. For example,we have physical EVIDENCE in the form of Oswald's palm print on the rifle. The Conspiracy Theorists have countered that with SPECULATION that the print was planted,the most common scenario being at the funeral home where presumably the print was transferred from Oswald's cold dead hand,onto the rifle by "someone". This scenario was given credibility by the funeral director Paul Groody,who although didn't actually see it,believes that it happened when the "someone"went unaccompanied into the room where Oswald's corpse was.

Fair enough,maybe there could be something to it,right?
Well, when I read other statements made by Groody,I found an interesting tidbit. When Oswald's body was exhumed,Groody actually stated that in his opinion,the casket and vault had been tampered with and that the head was detached from the body,and most shocking of all,it wasn't even Oswald's head.
So in my opinion,anything that Groody said is extremely suspect,so in this case,as far as the print on the rifle,EVIDENCE-1,SPECULATION-0.

You can judge for yourself by Googling Oswald's head,or Paul Groody,or whatever. Look at both sides and make the call.

The bottom line is that based on EVIDENCE,I believe that LHO was the only shooter,and acted alone. Therefore I don't waste any time looking at information involving the Mafia,Cia,Castro,or anyone else.

Last edited by Lou_Para; 11/22/13 12:43 PM.