Originally Posted By: Turnbull
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Ya im getting pretty sick of NJ's gun laws, i know someone who got a citation for having an airsoft rifle in their car rolleyes. i try to get out to the range at least every couple of weeks to keep sharp, every since i started watching the walking dead ive become a little bit of doomsday nut cool.

As a former NJ gun owner, I'd be interested to know how you got a CCW in NJ (private security?), and where you shoot. I used to shoot at Ray's in North Plainfield, but it closed years ago.

i Have a lot of family in local law enforcement and they were able to push through the application for me, sometimes its all about who ya know wink. But i still had to go through all the "hoops",having a "justifiable reason to carry", getting fingerprinted, getting the application approved by the chief of police, but as I said, having family members on the job that personally knew the police chief made that a lot easier. without police in the family it probably wouldve been next to impossible for me to get the carry permit as it is for most people(except for private security, like you said). i shoot at a PBA range in Bayonne called called the "James Shea Memorial Range".

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort