Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
yes they cancelled the show "sons of guns'' last year after the sandy hook shooting, i believe they were a few other gun shows that got cancelled as well. never really saw the point in canceling a good show like sons of guns over some PC bullshit, they shouldve just taken it of the air for about a month out of respect the put it back on.

No they cancelled the American Guns show, the one about Gunsmoke in Golden Colorado. Sons of Guns is just in their offseason and WILL be back even though the acting and scripting in it is horrible now. Even though American Guns made you feel like a pedophile due to dude flaunting his trashy step daughter all over t.v. at least it showed them machining and making guns! SoG production is supposed to run until January then they should post an air date.

Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Would any of you guys get a Kimber Royal II? They are pretty but at 2G a pop thats a bit high up.....

My best friend owned a Kimber 1911 at one point, can't remember the model #, but I would recommend a Kimber to ANYONE! Those bitches shoot sweet. Right now I carry a Sig Sauer P220, we can open carry in Alabama and I do that as well. Also am permitted for conceal carry too. We can buy permits up to 5 years at a time now. Also other pistols I've enjoyed were a H&K 9mm even though I hate 9's, it was also a sweet shooting gun.