Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Originally Posted By: Vito_Scaletta
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Man you could not even imagine the anger Stevie would display if he knew those photos of his family were up on here. I honestly think that should be taken down ASAP, not even out of respect for his privacy but just to ensure the safety of whoever posted them.

Agreed. Should blur or black out other people's faces out of respect, remember most of them are just family members not LCN affiliated.

At the same time, these photos are online. I have no affiliation with posting any of them, but these are all pictures of him smiling at the camera with his buddies, not FBI photos. If he's pissed at people on here then he should be just as pissed at the people who put this on facebook or whatnot website.

Guys I agree completely but I'm just telling you, he is going to go insane with rage if he sees this. I was so shocked when I saw them I was going to bring it to his attention (not a brag), but I honestly don't wanna deal with the backlash. To call this guy fired up is an understatement, the pics should probably be removed. I have nothing to do with this, just bringing it to someone's attention the pics of his family should be removed.