Thanks for the reply, man. Do you know if 'Flipped: A Mobster Tells All - Michael (Mikey Flattop) DeRosa' was uploaded online? I can't seem to find it anyway. And do you know many of some of these guy's names? Maybe I'll be able to find out about some other guys. Was Bath Avenue just Gulino, Reynolds, Calandra etc or was there more not mentioned. Who were the 20th Avenue Colombos mentioned in the documentary, and who was involved in the Giannini crew? Did these guys pay/kick up to local wiseguys?

Makes you think. Makes you think about the people in your life. And when I think, I think of Neil. If he were here now what would he say? He would say "John what's it about? What's life about... if you dont go through it as a man's man?". He'd say "Suck it up, take the fall do the time. That made you what you are. That makes you what you are. How long have we been around this thing of ours? This Cosa Nostra? 120 years. What's it about? It's about the rules, perimeters. You take the beating for a friend, you don't run, you don't lay down, you don't betray who you are. What you are.