Originally Posted By: ChiTown
This is a random post on something I just noticed.

If you follow the Outfit and have access to Facebook, check out Angelo "Skip" Saviano (the former State Rep from Elmwood Park whose term ended in 2012)and browse his list of friends. Obviously the guy is popular and hence his long list of random people adding him.

But if you look below the surface you will see that not only is it residents of Elmwood adding him...but residents from various townships well outside his district who are siblings, sons or wives of well-known Outfit members. Also, there are Outfit members themselves on Facebook (as silly as that sounds) and they are friends with him too. Guys like Carl Dote, Bruno Roti and even Solly D. Yes Solly D is on Facebook, which I assume is a direct result of his hyper social media daughter Gina or his grandkids.

I know Skip and have been amazed at his lax attitude when it comes to associating with known Outfit members. He attends parties at JKS Ventures and has business deals with Marco D'Amico's daughters. Like a Jim DeLeo. However, this really takes the cake because half these Outfit people who friend him live nowhere near Elmwood Park, which he represents.

May be a random post but it's a good one. Things seem to have changed in Chicago. Exposure is no longer a no, no !

Thanks for sharing.