Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: ChiTown
lol I don't hold a grudge Jared, I just can't believe that someone who lives in a state like Utah where blowjobs are illegal has room to mock other cities.

You once told us all you never broke the law because you are religious and a probation officer for teenagers...does that mean you've never gotten a hummer? I don't hold a grudge my friend because I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Don't hold a grudge, my ass. I post a funny video somebody else made about Cleveland and you use that as an excuse to bring me up? You can't help yourself. Dude, you seriously need to just get over it. You are far and away the biggest crybaby on these boards. Whaaaaaaaaaaa!

Edit: And I should add this is the second time in the last little while you have hijacked a thread because you got your "feewings hewt."

So the answer is no...you have never had a blowjob in your life because they are illegal in your city. lol

I feel sorry for you my friend...you would think all that Provo Utah "smack talk" and tough attitude you like to convey would be a hit with the women. rolleyes