Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Originally Posted By: olivant
Yes, I watched it years ago. It's just one in a long line of conspiracy memes that are entirely based on speculation. Read Vincent Buglioso's epic 1,000 page Reclaiming History about the assassination. That along with the History Channel's analysis of the assassination should dispel any doubts.

I thought Gerald Posners book "Case Closed" for the most part was an interesting read. Similar to Bugliosi's book as it came to the same conclusion that it was Oswald and only Oswald.

Off topic, GC. But if you enjoy Posner's writing style (and I do, myself), then you should definitely read "Miami Babylon." It's all about the resurgence of South Beach after the mid-'80s. There's quite a bit in there about the criminal element (cocaine cowboys, Chris Paciello, money laundering, etc...), so it also doubles as a true crime book.

Here's the Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Miami-Babylon-Weal...ds=miami+posner

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.