Quote:
have you watched any of AHS Asylum yet DC? If so what do you think compared to Murder House?

I just finished Asylum. I enjoyed it.....up until the season finale that is.

The first 10 episodes or so were extremely sick, twisted and interesting. I particularly loved the way that they made the viewer go from despising Sister Jude to eventually rooting for her.

But the season finale was wayyyy too predictable and for the most part uneventful.

If I had to compare the 1st two seasons I would have to say that overall I enjoyed season 1's Murder House story line more than season 2's Asylum story line because Murder House, in my opinion, was much more interesting and the season finale of Murder House was much much more eventful bringing the entire season and all of its characters full circle.

I have tried watching this season's Coven story line, but had a very hard time getting past the first episode. Guess I'm not really into the witches thing! lol

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.