Originally Posted By: Irishman12
Originally Posted By: xs0u1x
Originally Posted By: Irishman12
xs0u1x, I tried out auslogics yesterday. It defraged my C drive but it was taking hours (like 5/6 to defreg my external hard drive and it STILL didn't finish). It took too long and I went to bed as opposed to leaving it on all night. Why was it taking so long to degrag that?

it always takes a really long time on the first run. yours must have been exceptionally fragmented if it was taking that long. i've had people come in that were so bad it would take 12+ on the first run. after you've done it and cleaned your system out thoroughly itll run almost instantly, by that I mean ~10min run time depending on the specs of your computer.

Do you think I should give it another crack or no? It's an external hard drive so I'm not sure how much of a difference it'll make? I've tried it before in the past using Windows defrag but I'd always get an error message or something (it would never completely defrag it)

doesn't really matter since its an external. up to you.

TIS: the players they put in the tvs were usually cheap and would break, once they break people realized they had to send their whole tv in to get fixed not just the player lol