Originally Posted By: southend
Originally Posted By: Joerusso
Shit the Cw/informant was getting paid 10,000 a month and he has a record going back before I was born . So does it pay to be a rat hell yea but I have rules, parameters character pride and a family name to keep clean so ratting is not even an option in my household

what informant>? in massinos case?

No the informant in my case ... he had a audio video a fuckin camera in his car, placed a bug in a house he was going the whole nine and the crazy shit southend my wife seen him at a gas station the motherfucker asked her to pump the gas .. You talking about balls ...In my opinion the only deal there is , is a cop out if you red handed facing 20 mando and they offer you 6/7 that's a deal, facing 5 they want 18 months that's a ok but to rat cooperate make proffers that's a big NO NO and theres no if's, ands or buts about that

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "