Originally Posted By: JCrusher
Originally Posted By: Junior111
I hate to go against the "Code of Silence" on here. But I don't blame Joe Massino for ratting. Stand up for what? To come up to nothing!

I've came across this board a lot within the past few years with all the take fbi takedowns.

To any of the younger guys on here keep your nose clean. I missed the best years of my life while I was in the can. I wish I could of been there for my son. I came home and he wasn't there. There's only one or two places he could be. I think most of you could figure that one out yourself. That's enough for now.

God Bless

Its not about ratting. This guy was one of the biggest criminals of the past 50 years. he was also a bigtime murderer so he shouldnt be free at all
I agree JC, all the guy was promised was to not get the death penalty and for his wife and mother to keep their houses and thats all he should've gotten. But of course the feds need to show that if you cooperate they will "go to bat for you".

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort