Originally Posted By: LittleMan
When I heard about the Dolphins' Richie Incognito, I was thinking that he could get a job collecting debts for one of the 5 families. He seems to be the ultimate bully.

This has the potential to be an interesting court case. I would imagine some lawyers are anxious to get involved with Jonathan Martin, particularly if he decides to sue the NFL, the Dolphins, and/or Incognito. The last thing the NFL wants is a lawsuit against its multi-billion dollar empire, particularly if there proves to be evidence of covering up similar incidents.

When I first heard about Martin walking out of the Dolphins facility last week, my thought was that he just was a crybaby. Now, after hearing the voicemail he received from Incognito and the allegations that this was ongoing abuse, I think Martin did the right thing.

Credit should be given to Martin for not coming back with a gun or a knife. The NFL already has one player under investigation for 1st degree murder. For Martin to not violently respond after being told "I'm going to kill you" is a testament to Martin's maturity.

While I have not been in an NFL locker room, Incognito clearly crossed the line by dropping an extremely offensive racial slur and then threatening to kill Martin. Whether it was a joke or not is not the point. Incognito was obviously seeing how far he could push Martin and had already gone quite far based upon what has been reported. It seems likely that more information will be released in the comings days and weeks.