Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Originally Posted By: MaryCas
I'm not sure what category this belongs in. Today I passed a local "gentlemen's club" called Volcanic Eruptions rolleyes, that advertised, "Kick a 30 yard field goal and win a couch dance". In a grass area next to the parking lots was a blow-up goal post. Wow, some promotion. I spent the afternoon at the high school practicing my kick. I made 7 out of 10. Yogi, can you make the trip? A soccer dad like you sure be a lock.

Mary is that the club on the Black Horse Pike towards the shore? I think i've passed that place a couple times myself but have never went in....just passed it on my to the shore towns.

But i think i might be able to kick a 30 yarder with a little practice. I get some free lap dances if i can do it? lol!

The Mrs would kill me though....hmmm.

Volcanic Eruptions mailing address is Mays Landing, its across from a Toyota dealer in the block of Hamilton Commons. It is out of place in a primarily retail commercial area. But be warned, you don't win a "lap dance", you win a "couch dance"...use your imagination lol.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12