Correct skins on Terrazza

The same owner of Terrazza and Franklin steakhouse which were across the street from each other in Nutley . Good info man !

Terrazza was sold first by the owner and then the steakhouse was shut down , possibly by town or lender who he owed . Both these places generated a ton of $ so this guy must have been into Devita for hundred of thousands .

Now the steakhouse re opened at a different spot but if I was Devita I would of just took the biz as payment ( if he didn't already ) as that place was a gold mine, we are talking busy every day and night which is rare . Shit if I knew the place was closing down then I might of bought it but then again that crew would of got me for vending machines , garbage and who knows what other ancillary restaurant business I would of got strong armed into .

With Belleville becoming more like Newark , nutley is become the " Nicky Knocker " town that bellville was .

Again skins good call on Belmont Tavern on Beeps . Some of the entrees are even called " beeps " lol . His team isn't as big as the others so I just didn't reference then .

Last edited by DB; 11/01/13 03:37 PM.