Time to resurrect this old thread. Did anyone watch Summer Rae's match against Natalia on Raw? Why does WWE put these types of matches on TV? I know Summer Rae came through NXT (so she does have training) and she needs the practice but I honestly felt bad for her. I'm sure she was incredibly nervous so I don't know if it was just nerves but she telegraphed everything. She poorly executed her spots and it just seemed too rehearsed?

Speaking of Natalia, why is she always called in to job to other Divas? I feel bad for her too because she actually has some talent. I'm not the biggest Natalia fan in the world but at least she can put together a proper match. Even on the Divas show on E!, Natalia seems to be there to put the other Divas over. What's Vince's deal with her? Why is she getting buried so much?

---------------------------------------------------------------
In an unrelated note, TNA is currently up for sale. Apparently the Carter family wants out of the wrestling business and at this point, is only willing to sell to 1 of 3 potential buyers: Jeff Jarrett, Eric Bischoff or Vince McMahon