Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
Originally Posted By: Camarel
Has anyone been watching the new season? Even though the last episode was a slight improvment imo, i've got to say this has been a big disappointment so far. I couldn't care less about Dana's crappy drama with her boyfriend, or anything to do with Brodys family at all. I'm starting to wonder how much Brody will feature in this season, so far he's only been in 1 ep out of 5. The CIA/Iranian storyline seems as if it has potential but it's moving painfully slow atm.

I'm watching it. I agree, it's been such a let down. They lost a writer, so maybe that explains it. Plus, I'm not sure if I could do a better job myself, after how the 2nd season ended. They have to build up a whole new operation and it's gonna be boring and slow.

I get that after last seasons finale, i didn't have a clue how they were gonna make this season work i guess they're doing a good job considering. Here's hoping the next episode is a Brody one and this Dana bs is over. The end of the last ep was good and it seems we might be getting deeper into the operation.