Originally Posted By: TottiNotGotti
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Listen guy, welcome to the boards but we've had 10 million threads like this already. Use the search function next time because this is nothing more than a fanboy topic

Not a fanboy in the least, so you're barking up the wrong tree there chief. I'm only too aware of the calibre of these guys and have absolutely no illusions about what they do to make a living. I wouldn't call myself a fanboy at all. The only reason I'm interested in the American Mafia is because I studied Sicilian organised crime at university and I started to delve into it through that.

As for searching I've read through numerous previous threads that I've found that don't really say anything of interest on this topic - so naturally I posted the questions I couldn't find an answer to. Maybe you can point me in the direction of the ones you are on about?

And if you want to throw your weight around pick some other chump rather than laying down the law to me like you run the fuckin place!

Hey look sorry if I was a little short with you pal. If you were around long enough you'd understand. It's just hard to know what the daily life of a made guy is you know? They're people too. Other than their illicit activities what they do really isn't that much different from anyone else.

In the past we've had numerous threads like "what kind of shoes do mobsters wear?" or "do they still wear silk suits?" it's that kind of shit that gets annoying. Again my apologies for being harsh. Welcome to the boards man

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone