They did play well at first but most importantly, they produced. They won a World Series title already. I agree that Sabathia would be difficult to move due to his contract but despite his poor 2013 outing, I'm sure there's still teams out there who would take a chance on him. Asking him to produce like he did 4 years ago I think is a little unfair for him. He's thrown A LOT of innings since then. I'd be happy with CC having an ERA anywhere from 3.75-3.99.

As for Teixeira, it was a freak injury. I expect him to bounce back in 2014 now that he'll be 100% going into spring training. His days of 30 HR and 100 RBI may be behind him, but he's still got some pop in his bat to beefen up the lineup. I just wish he would bunt more when the shift is on. He's like Giambi, all he wants to do is hit the ball out into right field. Small ball can work too!

Boston needs to thank their lucky stars that LA took on that kind of salary. I'm more surprised that the Dodgers went as far as they did this year. At the time, it was a salary dump with the only star of the group being Adrian Gonzalez but Carl Crawford had a bounce back year for them.

Cano wants 10 years. He just turned 31 yesterday. I would do a 6-8 year deal, max. I love Robbie, don't get me wrong but he's not 27 anymore.