What gangs don't stick to their own ethnic group? Mexicans hate other Latino gangs, they even hate each other based on where in Mexico they come from. With Mexican gangs it's usualy North vs South They even seperate in prison. I don;t think Meyer Lansky and Arnold Rothstein were favorable to minorites, nor do Ithink Bumpy Johnson wanted his men bringing non-Blacks around.

The Italians in Mafia are more likley in synch with rest of America as we look at them through the years. During World War Two, we had segragation in armed forces. Does that call for a thread on how racist our military is, or how racists all veterans are? If anything, it seems Mafia was first to break barrier and work with Jewish and Irish gangs in day when that was unheard of.

I think The Godfather (keep drugs in Black area scene) and The Sopranos (Tony teling Meadow's boyfriend he does not want him dating dughter) has influenced people. I see The Mafia as rest of America on race. To signal out out Eastern Europeons and Italians as more racist than others is in itself racist.