This reminds me of that video of Gotti in prison ranting to his daughter and grandson about how the youth today want to be " coons" as he put it , going on his anti black rants. i found it funny , because gottis parents when he was growing up in the generation prior (40's,50's,) were probably saying the exact same thing back then. Truth is , blacks have been at the forefront of american culture since the turn of the 20th century. If black culture is so horrible , then why have generations upon generations of americans over the years have been receptive to it?

Now if you are talking about rap music/culture , then i agree. But you conveniently ignore the fact that Jews/Whites were instrumental in the advent and dissemination of that gangster rap filth (they are still are).Plus , its the white youth who are really keeping that garbage alive via album sales,truthfully.

But i agree , the worse things to happen to the black community in this country has been integration with whites , and the advent of gangster rap music.

Last edited by ManGauge; 10/19/13 04:41 PM.