Once again, indictments have always been few and far between in Detroit, since the beginning of time -- or should I say, since the beginning of heavy FBI scruiteny on Italian OC (late-70s/early-80s).

The heaviest amount of (prosecuted) "activity" occurred in the early-mid 1990s, which is when the local FBI seemed to put the most pressure on the family. In 1994, they asked the majority of the family (with their lawyers) to come down to HQ to simply have their pictures taken.

There has been only one "Detroit Mafia" trial in the history of the U.S., and that WILL be the only one. It resulted in jail sentences tantamount to a drunk driving accident, and an acquittal for the consigliere. Any additional cases brought forward will be treated like ordinary criminal cases.

As I've said before, I do not believe Detroit has 45-50 made members. I, myself, believe it to have just over 30 made members, and that includes shelved guys. I posted the 31 figure in a different thread on this forum. They've survived at this size for more than 30 years.

The thing that I don't understand is why you want to keep stating your viewpoint on Detroit over and over again. Considering your points about the family are splattered across virtually every forum spanning more than half a decade, additional posts are pretty much pointless. Outside of the recent RD threads, Detroit-related threads are hard to sift through on account of the constant back-and-forth bickering between you and other members. It'd be totally fine if you had something new to say, but you never do. Bear in mind, if you know you're right, you'd ignore Detroit-related threads, and chalk up the persons who believe that Detroit is still viable to be nothing but fools. I know some people enjoy arguing over the internet, and that's one thing -- but the same subject, over and over again? Doesn't it get old?