Hi guys. Newbie here. Nice site and nice post.

My two cents:

1. Define powerful?

Is it better to have 20 made guys and clear $200 Million, or have 200 made guys and clear 200 million, after incarcerations, trials, hits and general ass aches associated with 150 of your 200 guys having their head up their asses, ie, doing stupid shite and screwing each other over?

2. Detroit is very low profile.

3. FBI is balls deep in terrorism cases. They still hit LCN hard in NYC because NYC LCN is high profile and can get more out of control than other places. IMO. So, LCN is not even on the radar outside of NYC and CHI. Heck, OC is barely on the radar.

4. Detroit LCN is very educated. They know what they are doing and don't waste time, energy, resources screwing each other over. The benefit of being smaller is plenty to go around. Less jealousy.

5. Just because not alot of prosecutions does not mean lack of activity. Just not a focus of FBI outside of NYC and CHI.

6. Leagalized gambling in Windsor may steal some gambling opps, but creates a ton more shylock opps. More gambling equals more broke players trying to get even.

7. Somebody is selling dope wholesale to the street dealers, or at a min, financing the dope wholesalers.

I think Detroit is small in numbers, but could be the most profiable, per member, than any other family. They may have they best business model going.

Just my 2 cents. Enjoyed your posts. Peace, out.