Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Originally Posted By: Lilo
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Originally Posted By: Lilo
Graphic Video of Man assaulting Chicago Woman

So far this man has only had a minor change in job duties and has not been arrested or charged despite the video evidence. No news yet on if he is indeed Muslim... uhwhat rolleyes mad

Of course they're not Muslim. Don't use this is an example to belittle an ongoing problem in Europe rolleyes

Are you SURE he's not Muslim? Because from the reading I've done here I thought that only Muslims did such things. whistle
Maybe he's an undercover Muslim or descended from a Muslim. Surely the only reason he's not been arrested or charged is that soft-on-crime liberals are afraid of offending Muslims..

And here I was afraid you were going to be a prick about this rolleyes Again, if you're trying to paint me as a discriminator against Muslims think again. The cop was white, so what? Anyone who does that to a person should face the consequences.

My concern is that radical Islam will somehow take root in Europe and that IS a possibility with the birth rates and immigration that's going on. Any religion in any extreme is bad, including Islam, but you wouldn't wanna admit that would you? I don't see pastors and priests trying to blow us up. The fact that you would willingly ignore the problems with Islam today is disturbing.

pastors steal money from their church

radical muslims strap bombs to their chests

for some reason priest can't stop molesting children

church is just a method to control people