I know nothing about the mab here. In 27 years, I haven't heard about them at all except that they carbombed themselves to death a few years before I was born. There are a few OC things here (child trafficking bust, russian using cloned credited cards, black thugs, etc) but no mob. I talked to an =ex city cop who said they weren't that big (in comparison to other cities) back in the hey day and it was basically nothing when he retired (early 2000s). I would be shocked to find out that there was anything mob related. Even the last bosses kids got crapped on by the city when they were operating a night club here. I've heard a few people say that there is some suspicious things about slay and the marionites, but I don't really know anthing about it. I recently heard from someone that a bar ( about 10 minutes from my house) in north county is a hang out for "bad bikers" but I don't have any other details. St. Louis is a town where there is a good chance of getting mugged, but not of finding signifigant OC (compared to other cities). There have been some scandals, but now much else. Also, there are a few nice spots in STL, but, much like Buffalo, it is a city in decline. I'm sure that there is also marijuana and meth from the ozarks around here too. I knew someone who said he new a musician who blew both his hands off cooking meth.

That was a horrible structured, rambling paragraph.