Originally Posted By: tjonezee
Yeah Lou you're right. Looks like he's back with the pagans again. I know for a time he was out in bad standing, but obviously that's in the past. The book by maingys son doesn't paint a very pretty picture of mondevergine. Sounds like a meth fueled control freak. Think he gets out in a few years. Should be interesting to see where he lines up. Pagans have been quiet around here of late.
When Gorilla got shot,he basically asked for some backup so he could go to war with the 10th and O crew.When it was denied,he felt that the Club had let him down,and began making a lot of noise among the membership. Gorilla is a much feared and respected member,and a lot of the guys sided with him. On more than one occasion,the upper echelon tried to take his colors,but couldn't. He actually said to one guy "If he wants my colors,tell his fat friend Flood to come get them". Flood refers to Tim "Casual" Flood,the guy who Gorilla stabbed and shot and who testified against Gorilla in court.Flood had replaced Gorilla as the Chapter President.
You never know with 1%er politics,but if I were a betting man,it would not surprise me if Mondevergine becomes the President of the Club some day. Had he stayed under the radar,he might have already been in that position. He is one of the guys who are still left,that represent the old school Club and a lot of the guys love him. Young guys who patched-in back in the "Gorilla days" are getting older and moving up in the ranks,so his support network is increasing.

Last edited by Lou_Para; 10/14/13 12:51 PM.