Speaker Boehner and the sane majority of Republicans look like they might make a move to send a clean bill to the Senate and negotiate afterwords. In the meantime Mccain and others in the Senate are now very outwardly going after the nut jobs like Cruz and Paul, and rightfully so. I think we are about to find out the tea party is not as strong as they think they are.

The tipping point IMHO (in addition to the President's admirable refusal to go along with the fiction that there is anything to negotiate right now) was Paul Ryan's op ed in the WSJ yesterday. Ryan, who has kept his mouth pretty much shut during this is trying to pick up the pieces and set himself up for a run in 2016. In his op ed he talked about putting a lid on taxes and spending, which are basic conservative ideas, but he went out of his way not to mention the ACA or "Obamacare." This sent a few wing nuts around the bend apparently. It shows these people are crazy and totally out of touch. When someone challenges Paul Ryan's credentials and insinuates he is too far to the left, its pretty plain they are way too far to the right.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."