Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Who says he has a "video crew?" Looks to me like he uses an iphone. You can barely hear anything with the wind coming through. If he has a video crew, they must be under the age of 10.

And while I know we all rag on this guy, I got money on the fact that for every new podcast he does, you still watch it and read the comment threads. Just admit it. It's entertaining as hell.

I am guessing you are right about the iPhone, and his "crew" is just his buddy Alex. He also refers to his blog as an "online magazine" or "internet newspaper." Fosco refers to his blog entries as "articles," and for a while didn't know how to get them posted, so he would email them to Alex (American News Post's one man "Tech Department") who logged in and posts them.

I think Joe is an entertaining guy and not really all that bad of a guy. Some of his claims are credible, while others obviously are not. Overall, American News Post is entertaining and often funny. Fosco has this goofy fake lawyer quality to him that comes across both on the blog and on camera that really makes me laugh. Seeing him on camera acting like a talk show host, with his superficial grin and his hands strategically positioned in front of him with the fingertips just barely touching is too much.

Joe is a lot of things, but he is not a good person to be enemies with.

(Try not to laugh at his grin at 00:29 in his latest video.)

Last edited by StonePark; 10/02/13 11:25 AM.