Ok Columbus. I been down there a time or two. Are u familiar with a group which one may consider all a super gang/Car/mega gang called the Black "Gorilla" Family? The go by that name but they are made up of GDs, Bloods, VL and a few other gangs. I had a chance to sit down and speak with them once

What specifically are u looking to find on Black Souls? I can try and holla at some old timers the ones that are left and on the street that is. This new generation running around here don't know a lot of the history.

I'm not sure if it was Columbus or Jackson, but I met some cats claiming Breed. I thin that got plugged in when they was locked up. That was some years ago can't call recall for sue.

Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
No apologies needed just a misunderstood. I'm from Columbus. The chances of you knowing of anybody here is slim, except a few who move here for their reasons. Besides there only VLs,4CHs, GDs, and SCRs here. I don't take too much info a face value either and do multiple sources. That's why I'm so stubbornly disagreeing, when you research/investigate different sources and find a common recurring info then it seems semi-solid. That video was just one of many reference of members, law enforcement, and opposition called them the same name. Yes locals refer to Mississippi as the Sip or even Zip. Where have you meet New Breeds at down here? Chicago based gangs dominate the scene here due to the past and L.A are minor except a few spots. Any historic info on the Black Souls? I can hardly find any in depth history on them nor King Wee, quite an air of mystery around them. Peace.

Last edited by PolicyKing; 09/30/13 10:06 PM.