(WARNING--If you are NOT interested in the Outfit, don't read this.)

No one outted Chicago/ElmwoodParker/the Don, but a few people on here now have an idea of the kind of person he is in real life. This is a good time to reiterate that Joe Fosco is the first person, on either side of the law, to ever assert that Accardo was overrated in the organization. “the Don” and “Black Angelo” seized upon Fosco’s revisionist history, and, using their multiple identities, polluted forums and blogs of all kinds on the internet with this misinformation. Everyone rolled their eyes when “Black Angelo” (a fool who never brought anything to the table himself but leeched off everyone else’s information) acted like Fosco’s revisionism was common knowledge and that anyone with street smarts has been aware of that all along. Well, as I said before, I am acquainted with Fosco and have communicated with him both in person and through email numerous times, and he has laughed heartily while acknowledging his stunt.

This morning, Fosco acknowledged for the first time publicly (in his comments) that he misrepresented Accardo’s legacy on his blog repeatedly over the years. (quote: “Another person who I have been unfair with is the now late Anthony "Joe B" Accardo. I used to listen to Billy Daddono III bash Accardo in many ways. I used to listen to him bash Accardo for many years. It occurred to me in recent times, with the help of Michael, that Billy is holding a grudge over what happened to his grandpa's guy, Mooney.”) Fosco gives reasons for it, but omitted a very important motive in denigrating Accardo. I think this undisclosed motive would be extremely interesting to anyone interested in organized crime, but Fosco will never disclose it because it would be embarrassing for him and the memory of his late father.

I do not care about Accardo at all, but I do care about facts, and it has always bothered me that Joe Fosco distorted Accardo's legacy and people on the internet (who know nothing in reality) actually somehow believed his garbage and polluted other sites with his revisionism. Outfit discussions online have absolutely zero credibility now thanks to the people behind Black Angelo and the Don’s identities.

(Here is the link to Fosco's article and, if you care, you can find his admission in the comments: http://americannewspost.com/joseph-fosco/7299/suspended-sports-show-host-terminated/#comment-18463)

(GaryMartin you can PM me.)

Last edited by StonePark; 09/27/13 12:05 PM.