Social Security will run out of money if it continues to run under the same parameter and nothing is changed. It is inevitable and very simple to understand. 10,000 people retire each day and this trend will continue for the next 25 years. So at some point in the future we will have many more receiving payments then paying into the system and the system will run dry.

The Affordable Care Act is a joke. I manage a company that currently falls into the small group category and for years put a lot of work and research into providing care at reasonable cost to all employees.

The plans I offer meet all the guidelines and are approved under the ACA. I am not an expert but I have done my fair share of research. I can tell you two things that are factual. No one has a clue what the ACA is all about, and premiums will increase.

In fact I received a notice from our current provider that makes hat very statement.

This piece of legislation will cause a tremendous amount of destruction, fraud, and increase an already bloated government with another area that they cannot manage.

"Francis can I have a momment"