Originally Posted By: pmac
Western mass capo al bruno and one of his goffers who was a mass state police informant guys name was westerman I think. Southend was gary westerman a bad mofo he was banging anthony a wifes lil sister there was a 30 age difference, he was close to bruno, nother nail in his coffin. He was buried in a hole dug for another genovese rat felix t but bruno changed his mind or maybe never got the ok from ny to kil a made guy in his crew. That turn out to be a real cluster fuck. The springfield crew was a strong crew for the genovese since the 50tys.

Westerman wasn't Bruno's gofer and I believe he wasn't even around Bruno far as I know, just the Geas'/Arillotta and yeah he was married to Anthony's sister in law, whom Anthony had also fucked behind his wifes back (nice sister). True story though how Arillotta and them buried Gary Westerman in a hole that was originally dug for Tranghese lol. Westerman was under the impression he was going to do a home invasion with the Geas brothers so he came with a taser, ski mask/gloves which they threw in the hole with him.