My old hometown of Dunmore made the national wire this weekend, specifically it was the Penn State extension campus. So what do you get when you cross a catholic priest with Penn State University? You guessed it. Father Paulish, a Scranton parish priest, was found by police in the back seat of his car in a campus lot with a 15 year old boy, who was naked from the waist down. Father Paulish explained to the arresting officer that he drove to the campus to do research for a sermon when he encountered the troubled youth, and he was counseling him.

Later, both he and the boy admitted that they met and had arranged the sexual tryst on Craigslist.

Also, in my neck of the woods there are some very elaborate "haunted" autumn amusements, including houses, mazes, hayrides that attract thousands from out of state. They get bigger each year, and now one place is advertising a haunted adventure where you go through the house almost in complete darkness while naked. You have to be over 18, and the feature begins after midnight. I think I'd at least want my shoes.