Originally Posted By: ChiTown
I'm still not 100% on whether that is accurate or not. StonePark what is your read on D'Amico and whether he is made?

My answer is that I don’t know for sure and personally don’t really think it is an important question because Marco has most everyone’s respect anyway. He also has money. You don’t have money and everyone’s respect within the Outfit without also having at least a fair amount of power and strength too. There is no question that Marco is “somebody” and whether or not he swore an oath in front of some other guys is not relevant at all, the way I see it. Was it on this site or ANP where someone recently said if Marco is not made it is only because his trajectory is off or something like that? That seems reasonable enough to me. If we believe Fosco, Cicero offered to make him but he turned it down flat because if it didn’t come from DiFronzo, it was as good as not being made. I could see that. But also if we someday learn that Marco was made by Johnny along with some other guys, that wouldn’t surprise me either...in the least

Marco is somebody, which seems to be good enough for him, so it should be enough for mobwatchers who care about and defend his reputation. To me this is one of those non-issues that detracts from more interesting ones. There are more interesting people than Marco, but some people are fascinated by him. I was astounded to read some of the purely fictional biographical details that were posted on ANP about Marco’s life. Fosco should delete that garbage. It is embarrassing. 

Last edited by StonePark; 09/23/13 02:55 PM.