Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Afs,

Daily Show/Colbert are on here in CA at 8 and again at 11:00 p.m. If I miss the 8:00 I usually don't stay awake for the 11:00 show but try to catch later.

I know John Oliver has been taking Stewart's place during the summer. Tho I don't mind him, I didn't watch either much this summer.

Btw, don't know if you got it there or saw it, but one of Colbert's BEST performances was at one of the White House Correspondence dinner during the BUSH administration. He was great in his own in your face humor. I don't think ANYONE there knew much about him then and I doubt he was ever asked back. lol

TIS

I have to download them just to be able to watch them, so I can watch them any time I want, though a few hours later.

John Oliver was all right. I think if Stewart ever wants to retire, he could take the show on and do a pretty good job.

And I did watch that performance of Colbert. lol Suffice to say, it made ME uncomfortable and I'm not a fan of Bush at all. lol Imagine that. grin Still I think that was too cruel, saying all of that right to his face. lol

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones