Joe Fosco was Willie Messino’s driver. You are the only person that I have heard dispute this. Joe does not dispute this if you know him or have a conversation with him. Messino’s grandsons do not even dispute this and hate Joe all the more for his betrayal of their family. Billie Daddono, who thinks Joe is a clown, does not dispute this either. I saw Joe accompanying Willie in the capacity of driver, for crying out loud. Anyone who knows Joe (or Willie) knows that they were joined at the hip, day in and day out, for a few years, and it wasn’t because they simply enjoyed each other’s company.

You have this tactic when someone challenges your positions, you act like the other person’s view is obviously, transparently false, and that everyone in the world knows it but them. You act like the other person is a laughing stock, insert your lol’s, and then proceed to post a litany of non-pertinent information that obscures the real issue at hand. It’s like throwing sand in someone’s eyes when you’re arguing or fighting with them. It makes you look like a child. You also suffer from confirmation bias, only favoring information that you can wedge into weird, fixed fantasies. Are you familiar with Black Angelo from American News Post? He did the same thing.

Are you the guy who recently said that Paul Carparelli was a capo? Do you know some of the people who read the comments on this site? I know you don’t care, but do you want to know who thought that was hysterical?

Ya know, I think you know Black Angelo. Somewhere on here, you described him as a middle aged man from Melrose Park who struggled with the English language or something. Seems like you’re very familiar with him.

The moderators on this site have to scrutinize some of these Chicago Outfit posts because some of this stuff simply adds to the sum total of human stupidity documented forever on the internet.

Last edited by StonePark; 09/23/13 10:13 AM.